Chasing the hobbit…turns out it’s not only a metaphor but also a real-life situation — an experience that many of us are familiar with. Over the last few months, I have encountered and solved many problems like this; some were unique and others were simply irritating. In hopes of helping someone who is currently searching for solutions to similar issues, I’ve compiled 20 of my most challenging (and gratifying) experiences into one blog post!
November 24, 2019, was Kaite’s thirty-fifth chasing the hobbit. She is happily married, to a great guy, and they have hopping careers. She has been known to help clarify life, with thoughtful Christmas contributions.
One gift was a special design, on a coffee thermos, a Maple Lawn Cemetery logo, for the cemetery for who I’m a computer monkey. She is one of our “friendlies.”
BUMP… you’re on WordPress? If you’ve hit bumps in the road, the reality that there will be problems has taught me a trick or two. I came up with a few contingencies!
For those lucky few, I have a list for you, of twenty posts, of special use, in the event of specific unforeseen circumstances. Here you are.
- Verbal Confirmation: Assigning a Speech Label findingenvirons1.blog/2014/10/01/verbal-confirmation-assigning-a-speech-label/
- Passion is Fragile findingenvirons1.blog/2016/09/16/passion-is-fragile/
- Action is Essential if you Want Your Aims findingenvirons1.blog/2016/10/06/action-is-essential-if-you-want-your-aims/
- Lofty Ambitions are Nothing But Daunting, At the Start findingenvirons1.blog/2016/11/13/lofty-ambitions-are-nothing-but-daunting-at-the-start/
- Thinking I Have Been Misguided findingenvirons1.blog/2017/09/04/thinking-i-have-been-misguided/
- Being Artificial on Social Media findingenvirons1.blog/2017/10/23/being-artificial-on-social-media/
- Devising Content that Stands Out from the Crowd findingenvirons1.blog/2017/11/07/devising-content-that-stands-out-from-the-crowd/
- Requirement To Proceed Gingerly is Essential findingenvirons1.blog/2017/11/09/requirement-to-proceed-gingerly-is-essential/
- Whether Sincere or Can We Challenge Ourselves findingenvirons1.blog/2017/11/18/whether-sincere-or-can-we-challenge-ourselves/
- Narrowing Down How People Interrelate findingenvirons1.blog/2017/12/30/narrowing-down-how-people-interrelate/
- Attack of the Video Content findingenvirons1.blog/2018/01/28/attack-of-the-video-content/
- Twitter Refreshing How the Platform Looks and Making It Easier findingenvirons1.blog/2018/04/09/twitter-refreshing-how-the-platform-looks-and-making-it-easier/
- Be That You Would Rather Risk Temporary Shelf Life findingenvirons1.blog/2018/05/07/be-that-you-would-rather-risk-temporary-shelf-life/
- How Literature Can Keep You Out of Trouble #LiteracyDay findingenvirons1.blog/2018/09/08/how-literature-can-keep-you-out-of-trouble-literacyday/
- 10 Freaky Reasons Cupcakes Could Get You Fired findingenvirons1.blog/2018/09/22/10-freaky-reasons-cupcakes-could-get-you-fired/
- Drifting Down the Inclination to Abnormal findingenvirons1.blog/2019/08/29/drifting-down-the-inclination-to-abnormal/
- Why Blogger’s Envy Will Make You Question Everything findingenvirons1.blog/2019/09/12/why-bloggers-envy-will-make-you-question-everything/
- Why A Winter’s Night Will Change Your Life findingenvirons1.blog/2019/10/04/why-a-winters-night-will-change-your-life/
- Why When We Are Young We Heed What We’re About findingenvirons1.blog/2019/11/05/why-when-we-are-young-we-heed-what-were-about/
- There is no number twenty. I am sure you can write it. This is an exercise that you have brief to appropriately respond, except if you have prepared what to do.
Trust in your arrangement. I’m glad you visited, as I have written these posts to hang out in the blogosphere these last few years. The pleasure is mine.