- Twitter users are to be applauded for their tact. Thanks to the platform, I can share impressions and keep track of what happens as it makes it to Twitter. Regarding many of the users who follow me, I am generally very pleased that I can be on the periphery of their consciousness. My Twitter username is @findingenvirons
- fr13d0kr4 is the username of a friend I met through TikTok when it became clear to both of us that we have no dissimilar tastes in music. He’s a Florida gentleman with a good sense of humour who continues to be a friend to me with the likes he offers (and which I return) and friendly comments. I am grateful for the TikTok feedback I get from him
- The relationship I have with a sweetheart is a great situation. Despite our relative challenges in 2020, 2021 and now 2022, I am grateful that we have a level of commitment to one another that is what could be characterized as both “safe” and as caring. I’m thankful for the bond we have with each other.
- The security I have as an Internet user I am grateful for as it could easily be another story. That I have as much power in my desktop as the most brilliant in past generations is always excellent. It is good fortune. I am grateful for this right to wield knowledge.
- Needy as it is, I suppose, I am grateful to the government ministry that provides me with disability assistance. My physical health is mostly fine, it is just that, years ago, I took to a doctor with concerns about anxiety and that kind of thing. The woman, looking at me with sympathy, helped arrange a pension for me, even in my youth, from which I could springboard a life that didn’t require me necessarily to pursue a forty-hour workweek. I’m thankful for the opportunity to have sought after my own way of life and interests.
Later in life, starting in 2012, my father asked me if I would help him with a family business he was eyeing to give himself a hobby in his retirement. I have contributed a fair bit of work to that. It is Maple Lawn Cemetery, and we’re on the world wide web: